The marketplace is evolving. Customer and employee expectations are changing. What worked yesterday may not work as well tomorrow. This company’s Advisory professionals help companies stay ahead of the game with bold thinking, big ideas and progressive strategies.
Our Advisory teams apply their deep experience and global footprint to challenge the status quo and develop custom strategies that work for you. With a focus on pragmatism, our outside-in, customer-led approach facilitates the agility and innovation necessary to be a future-ready organization. Our services support you wherever you are in your business cycle — whether you’re looking at a transaction to propel your company forward, focusing on developing and implementing the right controls to mitigate risk, or advancing your company’s finance and technology infrastructure to match your aspirations. Diligence Healthcare Director
This company’s Strategy and Transactions (S&T) practice is focused globally on middle-market transactions, serving dynamic organizations with experienced professionals who bring a full range of advisory services to validate, optimize and create value. Our S&T practice is comprised of several integrated capabilities that support our clients' needs throughout the transaction lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and oversee all aspects of engagements throughout the transaction process, and coordinate the work performed by multiple service lines.
- Serve as the day-to-day point person on engagements; lead meetings and calls with clients and target management.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers in a variety of industries, including healthcare manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, high-tech, real estate, and financial services.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial due diligence for financial and corporate strategic buyers in health care, including health system transactions, acquisitions and/or rollups of physician practices, ASCs, home health organizations, etc. by PE firms and/or health systems
- Assess transaction metrics during the deal process via Q of E, financial projections, etc.
- Understand health care finance, including payer reimbursement and contractual allowances, self-insurance and captives, and other major balance sheet accounts involving significant assumptions
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Team with partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Possess expertise in M&A due diligence skills from data room to reporting
- Recruit, manage, mentor, and train managers, senior associates and associates.
- Assess performance of managers, senior associates and associates for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 plus years of related work experience in the following: accounting, audit or transaction in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level
- CPA certification and relevant professional certifications a plus.
- Strong current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, SEC Reporting, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and simultaneous projects in a rapidly growing practice.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruitment, training, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent written, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and up to 40% travel to various client sites.
- Locations: Manhattan, Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta