This company’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Our dedication to people, innovation, tenacity, partnership, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and teamwork while supporting our global community.
As Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Engineering, you will be supporting the planning and execution systems powering this company’s multi-billion-dollar semiconductor supply chain. The Supply Chain Engineering team is tasked with leveraging technology, advanced modeling, and process innovations to improve This company’s end-to-end supply chain. This team is on the front line, tackling the latest business challenges, framing solution options and partnering closely with IT teams for implementation and realization. In this leadership-by-example position, you will be expected to get into the details with your team, prioritize a portfolio of work activities, make timely decisions on operations and projects while also communicating with senior management. You have a deep understanding of supply chain and IT operations best practices and the intellectual horsepower to adapt them to This company unique needs. This role requires you to gain a deep understanding of the This company supply chain solutions landscape, apply systems thinking to preempt unwanted consequences, and identify quick wins. You possess the command skills needed to run smooth operations and socialize future solutions throughout the supply chain organization and get leadership consensus. You are action oriented and able to make steady progress by continuously smashing obstacles. You can orchestrate implementation of system capabilities and provide the leadership necessary to see solutions through to delivery. We are a company of engineers and innovators on a journey to strengthen our position as a global leader in memory and storage solutions. We are looking for innovative minds to join us on that journey. Primary Responsibilities
- Serve as an internal consultant and inspiring leader within supply chain on planning solution capabilities and standard methodologies.
- Provide expert architectural, functional and process guidance on approach and capabilities.
- Partner with Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Planning leadership to understand capability needs and to improve the overall efficiency of planning teams.
- Lead a team of highly experienced Supply Chain Engineers supporting Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Order Fulfillment functions.
- Ability to deliver large scale, high-value projects within an established delivery methodology.
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams (Operations areas, IT, PMO) to drive successful day-to-day operations and solution deployments.
- Design and execute modeling experiments, socialize results, and configure production systems.
- Support senior leadership in definition and execution of a multi-year supply chain capabilities roadmap.
Professional Experience Required
- Graduate level degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or industry-related curriculum
Professional Experience Preferred
- 5+ years of related IT or Supply Chain program/project leadership
- 5+ years supply chain experience
- 5+ years supply planning systems experience (JDA/SAP/Kinaxis)
- Experience in implementing, or running operations for, any large-scale enterprise wide supply chain solution
- Working familiarity with several supply chain tools in supply planning, demand planning, sales and operations planning, order promising and in-depth knowledge in 1 or 2 tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10+ years of experience including leadership in running operations or large-scale capability deployments which support critical business processes
- Experience with planning in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Expert level technical understanding of planning solutions, including JDA, Kinaxis, and SAP APO
- Strong leadership, communication, consulting and influencing skills
- Deep knowledge of supply chain best practices
- Strong systems thinking capability
- Critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Highly action oriented with tenacity to keep the project progressing by smashing obstacles, negotiating scope or by creative problem solving
- Program/Project management, with experience leading multiple large projects
- Supply chain acumen with strong industrial engineering or operations research foundation