Job description This company's Digital Customer Experience experts help our Fortune 1000 clients to craft compelling customer experiences for the new Omni channel world. We help harness cutting-edge technologies to bring more context and intelligence to customer interactions. Helping them to succeed in the digital era.
You will serve as an Architect within the North American Enterprise Application Services, Digital Customer Experience practice.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer success in building and launching AWS Connect solutions
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of This company, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community
- Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, partners, service engineering teams and support
- Bachelors Degree
- Amazon Connect, Lex, Lambda, RDS, Python experience
- Strong experience in contact center development
- 7.5+ years hands-on experience building complex solutions, ideally SaaS in the cloud
- Experience working in onsite offshore model
- Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
- Java / node.js Architect with knowledge on AWS environment, Design and develop APIs (Rest and SOAP services)
- Knowledge on AWS Lambda services and familiarity in AWS environment and eco system.
- Java, Angular, Java script, HTML5, DB Knowledge: MS SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in creating AC flows, Lex chatbots and Lambda functions
- Knowledge on Spring, Maven, Hibernate
- Knowledge on Data base technologies like MySQL or SQL Server or DB2/ RDS