Do you want to be personally and professionally fulfilled by helping provide life-saving treatments to thousands of patients?
The name of this company is an adaptation of an Italian phrase meaning, “giving life.” Every day, in all of our clinics, we believe our name reflects our purpose. We often say that we are a community first and a company second. Our teammates work together to serve patients through this company's Kidney Care and other health care services. We define our culture as this company's Way. This company's Way means that we dedicate our Head, Heart and Hands to pursue the Mission, live the Values and build a healthy Village. It means that we care for each other with the same intensity with which we care for our patients. We believe that by caring for each other we can improve health care, grow leaders and make a real difference in the communities we serve. The Role You Will Play
This company is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. Based in Oakland, California you will drive all aspects of the Operating business across 15 sites (Central Oregon including Klamath Falls, Grants Pass, Medford and Roseburg to Bend, Salem, Woodburn to the coastal communities of Lincoln City and Coos Bay) in a way that honors our seven Core Values. Some specific examples include: Clinical Leader
- Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. 12 direct reports and over 250+ indirect team mates you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Lead and focus on total team development, from managerial to direct clinical roles. Your direct reports and front line clinical staff will inspire (aspire?) to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care. Creating a Special Place:
- Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our 7 Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare.
- Work at a place that acts more like a community than a company.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more. Operational Excellence:
- Complete accountability for up to $50MM P&L, currently 12 dialysis centers, with additional growth over the next 24 months.
- Develop and implement strategic planning initiatives that maximize the region’s clinical care and growth potential. Growth Mindset:
- Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions and strategic growth. Experiences that lead to success (and what you’ll be exposed to!):
- Multi-site team leadership: You have a proven track record of leading leaders who then turn around and lead their teams across a geography You’ve successfully turned around and impacted your team’s culture and have coached your leaders into stronger, more agile operators.
- Strategy: You’ve successfully developed strategies around growth and operational problem solving. Partnerships and influence are a part of your leadership toolset.
- Financial Stewardship: Prior P&L management will greatly help you achieve success in this role. You’ll be deep diving into financial details, looking at labor hours, capital expenses, and getting comfortable with numbers and small boxes (Excel is great!).
- Performance Management: You love the KPIs and have already been successful in mobilizing resources to impact the team’s performance. You love a good root-cause analysis and flow chart, and you use these things to track your team’s success in achieving the goal. Required qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in multi-site operations - healthcare industry preferred but will consider other industries such as healthcare consulting, retail, military.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- Availability for regional and some national travel; up to 40%
- Alignment with our core values and ability to lead through: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values.
- A little bit of competitive spirit never hurts. Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average. Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential. **put accolades from training mag.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.