This company is looking for Software Engineer with below skill match Purpose:
Assisting with the analyzing, designing, programming and testing of TriZetto software programs and applications. Working closely with Product Design, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance and Customer Support to help assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions to business problems. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with healthcare industry and practical knowledge, deliver and maintain applications and software providing comprehensive business solutions to the healthcare industry.Essential Functions:
- Learning the appropriate tools, platforms, languages, and application programs utilizing some knowledge of TriZetto (or third party) products appropriate to the department.
- Gaining industry expertise (e.g., healthcare, IT, etc.), understanding of the business unit (e.g., application support, code development, etc.) and the Company's business (i.e. hosting, application development, etc.).
- Assisting in the application design and code reviews processes.
- Assisting in defect triage, impact analysis, resolution planning and implementation.
- Participating in processes which facilitate knowledge sharing and team collaboration, detailed design and coding review and learning to be a technical resource for troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Working within agile constructs and ceremony.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
Experience: No prior related experience required. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Intermediate written and verbal communications skills.
- Intermediate organizational abilities.
- Intermediate comprehension capabilities.
OOPS, design principles, .NET/Java/Python
This company is committed to veteran and military communities. This company has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at this company that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
This company (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). This company is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.Qualifications:
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Python PL4 Required
2 .NET Web Programming PL4 Desired
3 OOPS PL4 Required
4 Core Java PL4 Desired
5 .Net Programming-C# .Net PL4 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.