"Technical Product Manager – Data & Analytics
As a Technical Product Manager at Trizetto Provider Solutions, you will work with other Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Designers and Project Managers on interdisciplinary projects, using Maths, Stats and Machine Learning to derive structure and knowledge from raw data across various industry sectors.
• Define and execute our Data & Platform strategy to drive innovation and efficiency across our all our products
• Identify and build a modern data infrastructure that readily provides clean and easy-to-discover information
• Ensure data privacy by managing how TPS uses customer data across the entire data lifecycle
• Work closely with operations, customers, partners and other stakeholders to identify, design, and implement platform changes that result in improved usability.
• A minimum of 7 years of product management experience developing highly scaled, and automated data products with experience across data infrastructure, data science and/or analytics
• Have a deep understanding of data lifecycle management and data management platforms and products.
• Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and work effectively in a cross-functional, matrixed management environment
• Understanding of logical and physical data modeling, data architecture, data taxonomy, and both structured and unstructured data.
• Be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
• Highly analytical and organized with excellent problem-solving skills
• Hands-on programming experience with simple Python (e.g., Jupyter, Pandas, NumPy, SciKit) desired.
• Healthcare industry experience preferred.
• Strong SQL skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets
• Knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
• Excellent verbal and written communications, active listening, and presentation development skills
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
Qualifications: Technical Skills
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Power BI Report Server PL4 Required
2 Python PL4 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.