This company is seeking a Senior Product Analyst
to join our National Product Management - Property team. This role will research and analyze property performance and develop strategic product recommendations to achieve profitability objectives. A major responsibility of this role will be to partner with Actuary and Product Leaders on pricing and rating impacts that drive the property product.This position allows remote work.*This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Preferred Qualifications:
- Drive the successful development of new products and the effective management and enhancement of existing products by making recommendations regarding product design, pricing, underwriting, agency management, distribution, claims and other processes.
- Ensures overall goals for production and underwriting profitability are met by analyzing premium rates, loss experience and retention.
- In conjunction with marketing, develops line(s) of business profit and growth strategies and translates business ideas and market opportunities into new product ideas by researching and maintaining awareness of all major competitors' current market positions (i.e., rates, service levels, financial positions and operating strategies), business directions, financial dynamics, and new technologies.
- Communicates and coordinates key profit metrics by coordinating with the Information Technology (IT) department to ensure proper implementation of rate revisions, new products, new product features, and other initiatives; develops working relationships with Accounting, Actuarial, Claims, Customer Service and IT.
- Experience partnering with Actuary and/or Product Leaders on pricing and rating impacts that drive the Home Product.
- 3 years Tableau experience.
- 3 years Excel experience including Pivot Tables.
- Prior actuarial experience is a plus.
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of product management or related experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of product management or related experience OR,
- At least 7 years of product management or related experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.