Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will play a central role in financial planning and decision support, working with senior management across multiple functions. Core responsibilities include driving processes involving financial planning, analysis, and reporting to support the growth of this company. The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of a high performing team responsible for proactive business and financial analysis as well as development of key financial and operational metrics that enable data-driven decision-making. This Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with business and finance leaders to provide detailed operating expense planning, forecasting and decision support.Responsibilities:
- Financial liaison for all budget activities for assigned client groups. Responsibilities include preparing, administering and directing the control of the operational and capital budgets.
- Individual will meet with budget owners on a regular basis to understand the key expense drivers such as significant projects and changes in headcount.
- Support functional groups in managing P&L expenses, detailed analysis & budgeting.
- Additionally, individual will be responsible for monthly forecast accuracy and reporting; tracking and approving headcount and purchase requisitions; determining quarterly accruals as required; and preparing management reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of company reporting tools.
- Engage in ad-hoc analysis / special projects.
- Research and recommend new or improvements to processes.
- Build financial models to support the financial planning of the business.
- Manage and maintain TM1 system for forecasting and reporting of financials.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be an organized thinker with a strong process background and excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Possess extreme attention to detail and produce accurate work
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years' of demonstrable FP&A or Accounting experience
- Strong accounting/finance background
- Prior experience working with both SAP and TM1
- Multiple/constant deadlines
- Extended work hours when required
- Dynamic office/work environment