The Enterprise Technical Service Supervisor
will supervise quality technical services at multiple sites. Will manage the staff, distribute workload, and monitor technical activities to ensure compliance and standards are met for applications, capabilities product development tools, industry trends and methodologies. Will also track service desk requests providing computer software /hardware system support and monitor service queue. Essential Duties:
Supervise daily activities of assigned staff in providing quality technical services while adhering to established policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications: Education
- Delegate and distribute workload to ensure proper staffing resources
- Monitor technical activities to ensure consistency in methods and procedure
- Escalate resource issues to management and follow through for completion
- Partner with business units to develop technical services that are aligned with business needs.
- Keep up to date on internal applications and capabilities, new products, development tools, industry trends, and methodologies to provide quality customer service
- Monitor and analyze negative impacts resulting from system or network implementations, ensuring resources are balanced.
- Assist in the evaluation and use of new technology and methods that will advance efficiency and effectiveness of technical services.
- Provide technical expertise, as needed, to the incident response team during the investigation of system related security incidents
- Provide direction to assigned staff responsible for logging service desk requests providing computer software/hardware system support (e.g., ticket queue,E-mail, phone, etc.) and working service requests to multiple business units Have regular communications with business units to ensure technicians are working to resolve outstanding issues
- Monitor service queue to make certain team is achieving goals
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS, or related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum three years increasingly responsible experience in information technology or
- information services support required
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience preferred Technical
- Minimum three years’ experience with desktop environment, Windows network, Windows OS, network topology, management systems, technical support methodologies, servers, and required.
- Minimum one-year experience with Voice over IP (VoIP), network cabling, telephony and network hardware preferred.
- Minimum one-two years’ experience of troubleshooting Apple hardware, OS, technical support methodologies,
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)