Who are we looking for:
As the Director, Technical Product Management, Brand
, you will focus on the technical product management function for Brand Marketing, leading an integrated roadmap of technology commitments from brand planning, creative to activation across the marketplace.
This role will partner closely with partners in Marketing, this company's Direct Engagement Product Owners, Geo Technology Product Managers and strategic technology partners like Adobe to advance marketing capability maturity and use across the enterprise.
As a TPM Leader, you will drive excellence in strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience crafting creative, quality products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology. What will you work on:
Lead and run end to end enterprise roadmap
Define product and platform strategy
- Lead the creation of a product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with engineers and the business
- Collaborating with Domain TPM’s and the central leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall Global Tech roadmap development
- Working with all partners to understand needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" approach in crafting roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing outstanding market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
Who will you work with:
- Use a value framework to make decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as vital
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the subject area (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will report to the associated Domain TPM Leader to ensure alignment with Center-led TPM goals and strategies.
You'll be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional partners (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. Qualifications: What you bring to this company:
We're skilled in product management, analytics, a structured problem solver and have excellent interpersonal skills. You're comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple partners to execute on a common mission.