This company is seeking bright, diligent people to join our consulting organization as Solution Architects/Lead Oracle Financial Consultants. Candidates should have a successful record of accomplishment working with Oracle Financial Applications and technology in a Solution Architect/Lead role. Candidates must be detail-oriented, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, have deep knowledge in the Oracle Financials Applications, have strong accounting knowledge, and have the ability to communicate with C-Level financial executives. Candidates should have prior Oracle ERP Cloud implementation consulting experience. Location and Travel: Plano, Texas *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future* Job Responsibilities
- Manage team members in areas of responsibility
- Primary skill as Oracle Cloud ERP Oracle Cloud Finance Technical Lead
- Must have the ability to lead team which works on Oracle ERP Cloud finance reports interfaces and conversions across PO AP AR GL and FA modules
- The person should have good knowledge on PLSQL and SQL apart from BI Publisher templates
- He/she should have worked on many implementation projects
- The person should know the ERP table structures and its relevant Order to Cash and Procure to Pay flow Must have the ability to work on Oracle ERP Cloud finance reports interfaces and conversions across PO AP AR GL and FA modules
- The person should have good knowledge on PLSQL and SQL apart from BI Publisher templates.
- He/she should have worked on many implementation projects.
- The person should know the ERP table structures and its relevant Order to Cash and Procure to pay flow
Bachelor’s Degree and Oracle Cloud Certification is desiredMinimum Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar consulting role
- Should have minimum of 3 Oracle ERP projects implementation experience
- Candidates with prior Oracle Cloud experience will receive the highest priority
- Current Oracle Cloud Certification is desired
Technical SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Oracle Cloud ERP PL3 Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.