Job description Service Line Sales Specialist – Contact Center, Genesys Cloud
This company’s Digital Customer Experience experts help our Fortune 1000 clients to craft compelling customer experiences for the new Omni channel world. We help harness cutting-edge technologies to bring more context and intelligence to customer interactions. Helping them to succeed in the digital era.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a healthy Genesys Cloud sales pipeline focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration
- Motivate, encourage and coach others to develop strong relationship building and sales skills
- Define and improve the go-to-market plans, offerings and value propositions.
- Build strong internal relationships with Cognizant’s vertical BU Heads, offshore Delivery Heads and other core leaders.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10 years of experience in a sales role for a leading consulting firm or services provider.
- Experience leading a direct or indirect account team with proven results
- Experience working with new product/service development teams and their outbound functions
- Prior experience growing a Contact Center
- Experience with Genesys Cloud is preferred.
- Track record of building rapport with senior customer executives (e.g. CEO, CIO, CTO), building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented
- Strategic problem solving and collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrix organization (leveraging multiple functions and teams)
- Experience working in onsite offshore model
- Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partner.
- Ability to work towards targets and work in a matrix organization to take joint value propositions to clients.