Oversees a team that provides decision science and digital analytics leadership across multiple organizations within this company, delivering best in class data insights to the business.
Provides leadership to enterprise to deliver data-driven solutions to complex problems with very high levels of ambiguity using both structured and unstructured data across the enterprise.
- Guide and mentor a team of data scientist to use a wide range data science techniques for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analyses.
- Sets the vision for manipulation and analyses of large and complex data sets.
- Distill the complexities of digital analytics (tagging, data, reporting) into layman terms, providing impactful visualizations, actionable insights and test/optimization opportunities.
- Lead the team in leveraging machine learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies to drive real time customer centric decision making .
- Provide analytical support and customer insights and science to new mass personalization programs – lead team providing the scientific backbone and foundation for the engine that will drive this targeted marketing approach.
- Build out a world class data science team that is aligned to support Walgreens as key business function for data across all categories with a lens for the customer.
- Provide thought leadership to support the key initiatives of Mass personalization, Covid vaccine and cross target strategies with ML and AI techniques.
- Experience with both digital campaign performance and site performance and optimization (including Paid Media/SEM and SEO methods), as well as foundation knowledge of media platforms and reporting tools (Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, social platforms, etc.).
- Extensive experience in guiding the decision on leading edge technical / business approaches and/or develops major new technical tools.
- Facilitates communication between executives, staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within and outside of the organization. Shares highly complex information related to areas of expertise. Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of objectives. Interacts with direct reports and peers in management / customers / vendors to interpret information and improve cross-functional processes and programs. Builds and enhances key internal and external contacts.