RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist all HR Business Process Owners (Recruiting, Talent Management, Compensation, Core HCM) with system related set up and security issues
- Tracks outstanding Workday issues; works closely with Workday support team to manage, implement, & test changes in the system
- Manage the Workday tenants (production & test) and work closely with our support partners to optimize the performance of our system.
- Manage our global security protocols and permission structure in Workday
- Point person for Workday audits. Preparing audit reports, dealing with findings and implementing remediation actions
- Develop & manage a global Data Governance Framework & Data Quality Program
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to integrate Workday to other systems (UltiPro, Talent Platforms, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor, and support all HR system integrations ensuring proper interpretation of business requirements.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on bi-weekly sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Help build and drive a Workday optimization roadmap with key stakeholders and be the implementation lead for improvements/enhancements
- Manage external vendor partnerships (Collaborative Solutions & IBM)
- Assist in developing and delivering Workday training
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Workday Training Certifications
- Ensure company policies are followed
- Enforce company safety policies
- No Direct Reports
- 5+ years of Workday Analyst experience
- Experience working in a Global company a plus
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong organization and attention-to-detail skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up a minimum of 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Work in office environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA