Works cross-functionally to deliver on the Digital Commerce and omni-channel business goals by helping guide business plans and strategic decisions. Evaluates potential opportunities from cross-functional partners to develop strategic initiatives, helps encourage implementation, measures results, and provides actionable recommendations based on outcomes. Works highly collaboratively within a matrix organization to ensure the cross functional team is delivering against departmental goals.
• Works with analytical resources to deliver data analysis to develop, enhance and maintain business plan.
• Develops an understanding of the systems, resources and processes used to assist in the development and implementation of digital merchandising programs
• Develops an understanding of KPIs and merchandising strategies that strengthen results and ensures integrated coordination between the store and online experience
• May provide input on category and/or departmental plans to achieve sales and profit goals. Recommends actions based on historical performance and forecasts comparing various scenarios.
• Analyzes performance against goals and uncovers root causes. Performs reporting for key stakeholders.
• Assesses customer behavior, sales trends, and promotional effectiveness to help deliver more effective merchandising and promotional programs
• Monitors category, industry, and passionate trends and insights; develops solutions to improve merchandising and promotional strategies
• Contributes to, participates in, and supports continuous improvements efforts related to digital business plan and processes.
• Collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish activities. Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities. Makes tactical recommendations to key stakeholders based on historical data and/or current trends.