This comapny is seeking a dynamic Director of Finance for one of our largest Facilities client accounts, Chicago Public Schools
, in Chicago, IL. As a member of Senior Leadership, the Director of Finance will develop, drive and execute the business strategy by providing financial support, influence and leadership in the areas of control, planning, financial analysis, and accounting. As an equal team member in Accounts strategy, results and success to create a business partner relationship with all key stakeholders including clients, this company VP, our Service Operations team. Are You the One? The successful candidate will have:
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Financial Acumen / Performance - Contribute to the key overall financial performance, including growth drivers of the business, working alongside of the VP; Finance acumen, including but not limited to P & L, Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Fixed Assets, Proforma & Investments, Capital Expenditures, Key Results Indicators/drivers as related to business performance, etc;
- Drive Business Initiatives - Ensure appropriate action plans are in place to drive the business to meet or exceed the Budget Targets for all key measures – Revenues, GP, EBIT, CapEx, and DSO;
- Contract Management and Oversight: Manage Contract Mgt services, establish and issue RFPs (Request for Proposal) and create and leverage Contract KPIs in order to monitor grade service performance;
- Scope Management - Have complete understanding of contract scope and designing methods for monitoring and billing back incremental changes to scope requests;
- Productivity Metrics – break down parts of the business into productivity data and provide operational guidelines with field management can monitor and operate towards;
- Continuous Improvement – Create a culture of continuous improvement across the team, leading in key work areas, people, efficiency, control and service;
- Integrated Facilities Management – for IFM contracts have specific focus on managing out scope activities e.g. variable and project services and required client discussion and follow up;
- Analytical Skillset/Mindset – Support leadership in Global Operations and Operations Finance to analyze actual results vs expectations and drive clarity for how Operational Activities/KPIs translate into financial results;
- Communication Style – model an Executive Presence - have ability to present and articulate financial results – with client, leadership and Operations; ability to adapt to the team/level of interface and necessary presentation and communications style – ranging from Executives to Analyst, in nearly all functional areas of organization (e.g. Strategy, HR, New Sales, Retention, Supply Mgt., Risk mgt., Marketing, FP&A, Operations & Support, Field Finance, etc).
- Have 7 – 10 years accounting/finance experience, managing finances for high level, large, complex multi-unit accounts of over $100M - Finance Director level experience preferred.
- Experience in Contract Management, understanding of Integrated Facilities Management accounts preferred;
- Understand complex contracts, P&L, Fixed Fee, Cost Plus, etc.;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Experience in working in Union environment preferred.