Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm) What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level. As a Registered Nurse Supervisor at this company, you will be responsible for providing direct supervision of teammates and management of daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician in a given patient care area as well as providing direct patient care daily. You will be responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee. What Work Will Look Like:
- Location: Pasadena, CA
- Setting: Urgent Care, Wound Care, Cardiology and Infusion Center.
- Schedule: 4 days 10 hour shifts - days will vary
- Must be available to alternate on-call every other weekend.
- Previous managed care, ambulatory care or emergency room experience preferred.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Basic Life Support for Providers (AHA) -100% online certification is not acceptable.
- Advanced Life Support and/or PALS certification
- Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved system screener. When in a United Health Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Prior ambulatory care experience.