The Value Targeting Senior Consultant is responsible for collaborating with the value targeting team in order to support value targeting activities for KPGA Transformation Change Office (TCO) across a variety of functional areas (e.g. care management, medical cost reduction, etc.). These efforts will involve leveraging data analytics, functional area expertise, and stakeholder input to help identify opportunities to value capture and ultimately increase revenue and savings for KPGA. In order to be successful in this role, the Value Targeting Senior Consultant will work closely with respective Value Targeting Sr. Consultants and Analyst. The expectation of this role is to work in an entrepreneurial fashion in order to help generate hypotheses, conduct initial data analysis and hypothesis evaluation, and work with the team to develop value and predicted timelines for each hypothesis. Criteria for advancement includes expanded skills and knowledge based on experience, record of success (key KPIs to be defined), and job assignments. This role will focus on non-clinical/non-hospital settings.
- Drives innovation, agility and automation in the value realization process by experimentation with new metrics and concepts to track actuals as initiatives move through development to implementation, constantly seeking ways to reduce inefficiencies.
- Spearheads development of dashboard documentation and refinement, taking into account each stakeholder's unique needs and desired visibility level.
- Supports value targeting and implementation responsibilities. Conducts data analysis to determine the viability of opportunities, validates & refines hypotheses, drives solutioning, and quantifies hypothesis timelines.
- Reports progress, risks and identifies analytics improvements to support remediation of impediments and blockers to the Enterprise VT and Realization Senior Director.
- Develops and delivers written and verbal presentations, briefings, and other communications in a compelling, visually driven, concise and informative manner.