Machine Learning Engineer (Hands-on development; product engineering)
Roles and Responsibilities
· Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions.
· Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
· Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
· Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices backend solutions.
· Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
· MS or PhD in Machine learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications
· Ability to think critically, question assumptions and devise solutions to challenging technical problems.
· Hands-on experience with one or more of the following technologies:
--Machine Learning: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Spark ML/MLib etc.
--ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision and related technologies.
--Back end web-services: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Kubernetes, Docker
--Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, MapR, Hbase, Hive, HDFS etc.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
· Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp
· Four-year college degree and 6 or more years, and/or a high school diploma with 8 or more years professional experience with full life cycle design and development