This company is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. We’ve never been a typical professional services firm. We put people first, and that is what sets us apart.
As one of the fastest-growing professional services firms in the world, this company is continuously seeking top talent. Discover a place where you’ll work with a team of professionals, dedicated to providing bold leadership and distinctive client service. Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work. Be supported in your professional growth and recognized for your contributions. This company's values diversity and inclusion as a core part of our firm culture.
Business development executives (BDEs) sell this company tax, audit and advisory services to client and prospects in our target markets. This includes both privately and publicly owned companies ranging in size from approximately $200M to $10B in annual revenues. The primary buyers are C-Suite finance, accounting risk and tax executives, as well as board audit committee members and CEOs. As a relationship-oriented sales executive, this position is responsible for opening new doors and generating new business opportunities for this company across all industries and all service lines within a specific geographic market. Key success criteria are pipeline, sales and revenue as well as the ability to collaborative effectively with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Identify, qualify and pursue new sales opportunities at prospects and select existing client accounts.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the prospect organizations. Leverage existing C -Suite and Board relationships.
- Identify winning strategies by understanding the client’s needs, challenging the status quo and creating opportunities for this company to partner. Develop account plans to broaden client relationships and services.
- Participate in sales presentations of this company services and conduct face-to-face or virtual meetings with prospects.
- Work directly with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
- Participate in trade organizations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain a robust set of professional relationships.
- In partnership with marketing, execute events and other outreach campaigns in order to identify and engage targets, and build the this company brand in the marketplace.
- Work with functional, industry, and geographic service line leaders to maximize cross-selling opportunities.
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy to make this company competitive.
- Regularly (daily) and consistently use CRM system to ensure that data reporting, customer information and sales activity/pipeline are up to date.
- A track record of success building new relationships and closing sales with C-suite buyers. It is ideal if this sales experience is in professional services. A minimum of five years of experience selling at the C-Suite level is required.
- An ability to access a broad network of C-suite buyers.
- Prior exposure to the field of finance and accounting, as most this company services are in this area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree/MBA is a plus.