This position is responsible for Salesforce, integration,omni-channel requirements,
design, configuration, testingand deployment.
Active participation in a range of market strategy projects essential to this company's membership
and margin goals. Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership skills that enable project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc); 3) bring technical/content expertise (competitive intelligence, utilization, financial analysis, deep data analysis & programming); 4) vet findings and make formal recommendations to senior levels of KP leadership; 5) create documents (strategic segment plans, utilization reports) that inform critical strategic issues.
• Leads 1-2 major market strategy teams concurrently.
• Proactively identifies key business line issues.
• Manages multiple complex market strategy/business line issues.
• Establishes accountabilities within business line strategy groups and facilitates decision making.
• Leads development of recommendations that determine course of further work and/or organizational change for marketing strategy.
• Serves as subject matter/technical expert to Analysts and Market Strategy & Analysis Consultants.
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum five (5) years of related experience OR master's degree and minimum two (2) years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
• Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Considered functional expert in field within KP.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
• Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist
• Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and other databases. Must know how to manipulate databases such as MS Excel and/or Access, as well as manipulating reports and generating reports.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
• Master's degree in business, public health or related preferred.