What our business does
Aladdin investment technology is at the heart of BlackRock. It unlocks a deep understanding of portfolio construction and risk. The Aladdin platform powers the tools, analytics and services that this company makes available to financial professionals in the wealth market. We help them and their clients see the world in a way few others can. With a clearer picture of what’s happening within portfolios, wealth managers and their advisors can improve investment outcomes, provide better insights and build more meaningful relationships with clients. As technology continues to play a pivotal role in how our industry serves investors, this company’s Aladdin Wealth Tech business is redefining the way financial professionals help clients secure a better financial future. How our team works
This role sits within Aladdin Wealth Tech’s client engagement team, which is responsible for building market momentum, activating new partner firms and driving usage of our technology offerings through sales and marketing initiatives. We work directly with client firms, as well as with global, digital and product marketing teams within this company to amplify the technology narrative and make a commercial impact on clients’ businesses and this company’s revenue. What you will be doing
We are seeking an experienced technical marketer with operational and analytical skills in the financial or wealth management marketing space. This role is responsible for driving innovate use of this company’s full marketing tech stack to scale, automate and increase effectiveness across communication platforms. The ideal candidate will bring business sense and technical skills, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to act nimbly on a variety of initiatives and campaigns across our digital offerings. Experience with third party marketing tools is a must-have; examples include web analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics, email marketing platforms like Eloqua and reporting platforms like Tableau. We will look to this marketer to foster and implement creative solutions that increase our engagement with target audiences, analyze and optimize tactics for future efforts and generate reporting to provide transparency across business partners. Who we are looking for
- A technical marketer with subject matter expertise in marketing technology platforms (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Eloqua).
- A self-starter who can collaborate with business and technical teams to project manage and execute fast-moving campaigns.
- Independently-minded; can identify problems, seek out creative solutions, push through roadblocks and deliver high-quality outcomes.
- Exhibits analytical skills to regularly test & learn, interpret campaign data and metrics, and create reports to communicate insights using easy-to-understand narratives.
- Comfortable developing and managing relationships and effectively communicating with internal partner and external clients.
- Curiosity to build connections across the martech stack. Intermediate skills in SQL database queries are ideal.
- Experience working for a financial services company, with an understanding of how rules and regulations impact campaign tactics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to thrive under pressure as well as set and meet tight timeframes.