This company is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You’re comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers. Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Java/Java EE/Spring microservice API development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and communicating these for architectural review
- Strong understanding of Java 8, Microservices, & Springboot.
- Proficient in Core Java /J2EE technologies & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services & spring boot based microservices Should be aware of CICD tools like Jenkins, Docker etc
- Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse etc and UNIX scripts.
- Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team meetings discussions and be a specialist in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and functionality and enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Qualifications: Technical Skills
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1 Core Java PL1 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.