The perfect career for the perfect candidate:
Diverse and challenging cases, manageable case-loads, and a commitment to maintaining a true work-life balance are just a few of the benefits to joining our veterinary family at this company located in Fishers, IN.
· DVM Degree
· 1+ years of experience as a small animal veterinarian is preferred, exceptional recent graduates considered.
· Excellent written + verbal interpersonal communication.
· A commitment to seeing our practice thrive as an ambassador for this company across our community.
For over 20 years, this company has provided skilled and compassionate Veterinary services to our growing community. We are recognized for our well-earned reputation for attracting, retaining, and developing quality doctors, Vet Techs and support staff, as well as a steadfast cadre of clients entrusting us with their beloved pets who are part of their families and ours!
Our talented and cohesive team is the foundation of our business and way of life. The quality consistent service this company provides to our loyal community has afforded us the opportunity to welcome a new team member as we enter this next exciting phase of our trusted and growing practice.
We welcome established Veterinarians and graduates alike to expand upon their careers here, ensuring a high level of support and ongoing education. We offer interesting, diverse and challenging cases, with manageable caseloads and a fair Work-Life Balance. We encourage and employ an atmosphere of mentoring and in-house training.
The focus of our day-to-day responsibilities:
• Maintain animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries, preventing and addressing disorders by testing animals and providing inoculations.
• Communicate effectively with clients and staff; and advise owners regarding treatment plans, preventive health care, sanitation measures, and nutritional needs to promote ongoing health of animals by staying current on new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine.
• Perform dental, ophthalmic, orthopedic, and soft tissue surgeries as well as Spaying & Neutering.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted resource, building rapport with clients while gathering case information, listening to and empathizing with client concerns.
• Collaborate in the development of the paraprofessional team with strong and positive communication as a team player to ensure cohesive delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Present a positive image of the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
Our location in Fishers, Indiana:
Work alongside exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to customized medical and surgical excellence in a busy, fast-paced, welcoming and team-focused practice located in a popular and vibrant Northeast Suburb of Indianapolis; recently named the “Best Place to Live in America” by Money Magazine. Fishers provides an array of shopping experiences, exciting new and local restaurants, entertainment such as: Top Golf, numerous parks, hiking trails, canoeing + kayaking, multiple performance venues (including an outdoor amphitheater) and an ever-growing focus on the Arts.
Salary + Benefits
Competitive Experience-based Compensation ($100K+) | Complete Health & Dental/Vision Insurance |Comprehensive 401K Plan w/Highest Allowed Match | DVM Mentor Network Paid Vacation & Personal Time | C.E. Allowance w/ paid leave & Professional Dues | Scrub Allowance | Student Loan Relief | Relocation Assistance & Retention Bonus | Flex scheduling for work-life balance |100% paid Professional Liability Coverage | Short/Long term disability | Paid parental leave