This company is in a mission to digitize the Payment Technology with innovations using cutting edge Technologies. We are constantly on the look for the next big thing – and are continuously innovating. We are looking for motivated Lead Developers with a passion in creating and enhancing innovative products to help our customers with digitizing their financial technology infrastructure. Currently, we are focusing on expanding our Core Engineering division with multiple roles at varying experience levels. Summary of This Role
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Typically reports to an Associate Director or above – manages the day to day development aspects of the complete product.
- Lead Software Engineer on the team and pays Technical Product Owner functions as needed
- Engages in dialogue with business and technology teams to scope the solution, perform the POC and drive the delivery of MVP
- Helps other developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Architecture, Design, Development, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Collaborate with other Tech Leads to continuously improve our practices, standards and frameworks
- Research trends in the current technology domain, discover new tools and garner the consensus for internal adoption
- Maintain an active online profile – Git, LinkedIn etc.
Five Plus years in Full Stack engineering – Java/Spring
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field Preferred Qualifications
Certifications in Java, AWS, Kubernetes or similar areas
Front End Engineering Experience What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
Skills / Knowledge - Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Job Complexity - Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Supervision - Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Java Expertise with experiences using J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Springboot, Kafka/JMS, Ibatis, Cucumber, Jbehave, Selenium, Bootstrap, MQ, Web Services, EJB Security, Transactions, ANT, AXIS, Design Patterns.