We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. This company's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At this company, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architects with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the platform
• Interacts with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Service Integration teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Design and implement scalable, compatible and high performance solutions
• Lead technical design sessions and architect/document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
• Distribute development tasks to team members and mentor developers towards solution development
• Develop high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions
• Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 8 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration
• Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
• Prior background and knowledge of Java, .Net, Java Script, HTML, JSON, Angular JS will be essential for success in this Salesforce Architect role
• Hands on expertise in developing applications on the Force.com Platform
• Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
• Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with ERP (Oracle and SAP especially)
• A Salesforce certification in application building or development
• An advanced degree is a plus.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.