We are looking for ServiceNow ITOM Consultant for an immediate need. This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
“Remote Candidates will be considered, however must be willing to relocate post Covid”
Job Description :
- Lead ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping project
- Strong hands-on experience in optimizing discovery, tailoring patterns and development.
- Strong hands-on experience across multiple ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping projects involving a variety of enterprise and open source application server, database, network and operating systems.
- Validating discovery results and troubleshooting as required
- Advise customers on ServiceNow ITOM best practices
- Assist with CMDB Processes and Best Practices
- Guide customer configuration/implementations of the ServiceNow ITOM Platform
- Provide documentation and updates to NYCHHC ServiceNow Technical Manager.
- Working with all other aspects of the CMDB
- Assist with working tickets in Teams queue
Technical Expertise :
- Knowledge of Operating Systems – Linux/UNIX/Windows/VMware
- Effective troubleshooting skills across datacenter infrastructure components – Network, F5, Operating Systems, SAN, Virtualization
- Ability to think analytically about problems and derive conclusions through research
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log investigation, and application awareness
- Familiarity with user administration, Active Directory, LDAP, etc. and the ability to troubleshoot areas of user access
- Excellent communication skills to provide timely updates on any and all issues, projects, and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with datacenter hardware – servers, network appliances, backup hardware, etc.