At this company, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career. Job Description
As a valued contributor to our team, you will advise team members on the design and processes for implementation of components of technological structures. In this role, you will create solutions with a process-driven view, as well as devise processes for maintaining and/or updating existing structures. THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Advisor role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
Qualifications THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences
- Apply advanced skills, knowledge, and/or experience to lead modeling, analysis, and planning projects.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions to meet customer needs by applying advanced skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain existing structures and collaborate with management to define governance processes.
- Perform modeling, analysis, and planning to solve technical business problems and inform the team's technical direction.
- 6 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications & Trailhead Badges.
- Ability to create a well-informed Salesforce strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Ability to create Salesforce and AWS integration approaches to deliver a tailored experience for our user base across multiple channels in our ecosystem.
- Regularly evaluate existing Salesforce applications and eke out efficiencies based on latest innovations and services introduced in the marketplace.
- Offer guidance in data movement techniques including bulk data transfers into and out of Salesforce.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and AWS cloud computing technologies with a zeal to learn current computing trends.
- Possess experience working as an architect, solution engineer, IT consultant or developer in a customer facing role that provided differentiated software technology solutions.
- Knowledge of or experience working with existing Salesforce Platform (Lightning Platform, aka Force.com, Heroku).
- Monitor the data and privacy enabled in Salesforce and the integration pipelines.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Partner with business and technology leads to set transformation goals and objectives to launch key initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain business vision, strategic plans including the design of transformation roadmap with clear milestones, workstreams, and owners.
- In partnership with business sponsors and leads, envision, plan, implement, communicate, promote and update the target business architecture over multiple time horizons.
- Evangelize the benefits of the broad Salesforce Platform and conduct technical workshops and education sessions.
- Present Salesforce technology, application development, infrastructure, security and integration capabilities and how they can be leveraged to best outcome for the customer.
- Build and present customized demos highlighting technical capabilities and innovation available on the Salesforce platform and cross-cloud approaches.
- Participate in required product, procedural, and certification training to maintain, grow, and acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively present the value of our solutions. Fully articulate current and target state business design using capability models, process models, operating models and motivation models.
- Design the architecture for migrating on-premise applications, data warehouse and data marts to containers and data lake on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture, cloud native patterns, container management and cloud computing capabilities especially as offered by AWS.
- Knowledge of information architecture methodologies; enterprise-wide data architecture for designing and building data lakes, data warehouses, data marts and BI reporting databases.
- Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as graph, relational and hierarchical databases.
- Sound knowledge of distributed data architecture concepts such as sharing, caching, map-reduce, stream processing & two-phase commits.
- Sound knowledge of data security & compliance.
- Understand data visualization techniques and libraries and their applicability to business problems.
- Deep knowledge of Einstein and other Machine Learning capabilities offered by Salesforce and experience applying them for building applications that employ Artificial Intelligence.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts such as KNN, Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, Neural Networks and deploying them on Sagemaker is a plus.
- Skilled in Salesforce Platform (Lightning Platform, aka Force.com, Heroku)
- Skilled in AWS Cloud offerings, development, and networking platforms.
- Skilled in A.I. and Machine Learning - KNN, Random Forest, Naive Bayes
- Skilled in HOPEX or ARIS or other EA tools
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Visio