WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR We are looking for a Tooling Supervisor to lead our day 2 shift! We will look for you to be responsible for all aspects of in-house tool manufacturing. You will oversee the repair, development, and testing activities to ensure business objectives are met. You will maximize productivity and maintain the highest levels of workmanship for all tooling activities!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON This person will engage and coordinate resources within the tool room to ensure all tooling is produced efficiently, on time, and in line with quality standards ensuring all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to. You will participate in the implementation and maintenance of a production planning system. Our tooling supervisor will develop the team on technical best practices as well as establish standard policies and procedures while mentoring and leading the team. Implementing and leading continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes will be key to the success of our tooling supervisor.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH Our tooling supervisor is a trusted partner of stakeholders at all levels. You will collaborate with members of the production, maintenance, and planning teams all while coordinating your team and their progress and excellence.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or other manufacturing related degree with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role or 2 additional years’ experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and set direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Validated project management skills
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Tooling, mold making, or die making experience preferred
- Strong technical expertise in a CNC machine manufacturing environment
- Experience in LEAN Manufacturing or similar principles and practices
- Ability to work with partners of all levels