Overview of Area
The Central Funding Desk is a global desk operating out of AMRS, EMEA and APAC. The business facilitates both the issuance of this company's Structured Notes (Primary) and provides a market making facility (Secondary) for both BAC and Non BAC issued paper. The business is presently supported by a finance team operating in 4 locations both in the US and abroad. This business serves both Institutional and Retail investors by offering a wide variety of structured note products in rates, fx, commodities, credit and equities. Key Responsibilities
- Substantiate the official daily P&L explain for one (or multiple asset classes). Oversight of trader T0 flashes and estimate to official T+1 P&L variances as business unit level.
- Daily Pnl production for one (or more) primary or secondary trading portfolios.
- Preparation monthly & quarterly revenue commentary to senior management and regulators.
- Review of changes to daily balance sheet & substantiation to transactional activity.
- Daily interaction with the Front Office Trading desk and collaboration with other support teams.
- Balance sheet analysis (capital, liquidity, exposures etc) including inventory aging and its reporting.
- Month end close, including Financial Disclosures, reconciliations and journal entries.
- Quarterly disclosures (Fair Value, Statement of Cash Flow, FRY-9, etc).
- Preparation of the daily/monthly/quarterly management reporting for senior manager.
- Various strategic initiative participation and engagement.
- Production and analysis of monthly Valuation Adjustments and Independent Pricing.