Do you love the challenge of bringing teams together to solve business problems? Do you dream of working with a dynamic learning community that offers the latest knowledge in SAP? Do you want to see yourself working for a highly respected Fortune 200 company with an established reputation in the ERP space?
Have you thought about becoming part of Cognizant’s SAP team? We are currently seeking a highly skilled SAP S4 Functional Architect with experience in SAP S4 and Supply Chain processes ideally in Manufacturing or Consumer Product Goods industries. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy SAP professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle. Responsibilities:
- Provide technology and architectural leadership, and long-term vision for the SAP investment; encourage creative solutions for improving the value contribution of that investment.
- Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies.
- Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as coordinated third party systems
- Champion continuous improvement, driving inefficiencies out of implemented processes and solutions.
- Providing functional expertise on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve performance.
- Conduct work effort estimation and develop work plans
- Develop, communicate, and ensure alignment to relevant architectural artifacts such as policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps, and maturity models.
- Provide insight on new SAP technology and how it can be used appropriately to improve the current environment.