The Applications Developer/Analyst is responsible for the development and support of applications in a Microsoft environment. They will be working with business team members to identify requirements, create designs and applications, as well as provide testing and training on the applications. Additionally, migration of legacy applications is required. This position must plan and execute application solutions by providing technical and business knowledge in a global environment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development using O365 Apps including SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate, and other tools as delivered in an O365 environment.
- Create SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
- Create SharePoint pages.
- Create forms and complex workflows.
- Provide technical support, documentation and formal training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues.
- Support and migration of legacy applications.
- Work with minimal to no supervision with senior levels of the organization including Financial Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Analysts, and Plant Managers to analyze business requirements, define, recommend, plan, and implement solutions.
- Manage third party/outside consultant programmers by defining specifications, monitoring their activities, and assuring results are within budget and specification.
- On call periodically with light travel requirements.
- Associates degree with focus in an Information technology field.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred 2 years’ experience developing with Microsoft SharePoint.
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications.
- Experience with third-party tools like Nintex is a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of software required for the position.
- Ability to prioritize & complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good working knowledge of other misc. application software.
- Project management skills Sound communication skills (written and verbal).
- Pro-active approach to providing customer solutions and customer satisfaction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to all organizational levels.
- A self-starter and focused.
- Ability to work effectively within a distributed team concept.
Amcor Leadership Framework Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Drive for Results
3-5 Applicable ALF Competencies:
☐Lifting (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Carrying (amount 50+ pounds)
☐Lifting (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Carrying (amount < 50 pounds)
☐Driving – Automobile/truck/van
Other Physical Requirements: None
Work Environment: Office Environment