About the role
At our Melrose Park, IL, plant we feel good about our various batters and breading products that make our food taste better. Our employees care - about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you’re looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications and skills
- Plans, prepares and is accountable for the production schedule of allocated line
- Plans to pre-determined manufacture sequencing protocols according to product characteristics / quality requirements
- Develop a robust production plan to ensure designated stock levels are maintained and sales orders met on time and in full
- Authorizing and releasing of daily production process order with all materials in place.
- Play a key role in facilitating emergent issues that will impact on the schedule and customer commitment. Work with functional team to perform root-cause and gap analysis, and to find solutions
- Monitoring production schedules in adherence to relevant requirements and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions to meet committed delivery dates
- Liaise and interfacing with Operations on urgent orders to meet customers’ needs
- Liaise with customer care on any order updates linked to allocated product lines
- Accountable for all stock levels and service results linked to allocated product line
Bachelors degree in Business/Logistics/Supply Chain/Finance/Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Planning roles within a supply chain function.
- Previous experience with SAP is highly preferred
- Advanced MS Office and systems skills
- Possess strong planning and analytical skills and be able to take complex issues and break down actions for resolutions and working with tight deadlines
- A solid communicator who can build strong relations and is not afraid to challenge decisions when see better alternatives or potential pitfalls.
- Possess strong business acumen with deep Operational insight as well as an open nature and collaborative mind-set that enable working cohesively with people from different functions and levels.
- A motivated and driven individual with the core competencies required to succeed in a demanding and challenging working environment
- Good problem solving and decision making ability to enhance workflow efficiencies and effectiveness