The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will develop sustainable solutions for Media Ad Sales & Marketing team within this company's Advertising Group based on proactive critical thinking and identification of gaps in tools available as well as the team’s identified gaps in tool support. This person will partner with leads across this company to identify solutions and project manage the implementation of said solutions for long term strategic initiatives and short term projects. This person will assess the needs of the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team against this company's roadmap, ensuring that development resources for key initiatives are allocated appropriately. This person will be responsible for defining, scoping and managing CRM projects across this company's organization, working as a project manager of the developer team's work. This person will be responsible for training end users on each key development or enhancement of the CRM system.
The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations is an integral support function to support and evolve the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team within this company's Advertising Group. This company is made up of Supplier Insights & Audience Science team, the Media Planning & Execution team and the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team. The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will support the Media Ad Sales & Marketing team by understanding the end to end operations of each team within this company's organization as it relates to their use of the CRM and data tools. The Senior Manager, Marketing Revenue Operations will partner with Head of Marketing Revenue to understand the team’s needs and where current tools are falling short - serving as a feedback loop between the developer team and customer.Job Responsibilities
- Develops consumer and healthcare provider market share growth strategies and large-scale, multi-stakeholder marketing initiatives to ensure attainment of business unit objectives; increased brand recognition; and enhanced market position.
- Leads and monitors relationships with outside agencies and corporate shared service teams to develop and execute marketing plans and tactics such as sales representative-driven programs, advertising campaigns, media plans, promotional programs, public relations activities, trade shows, and online marketing programs.
- Provides strategic guidance to business units to optimize sales effectiveness, clinical excellence, customer loyalty and operational efficiency.
- Develops and manages marketing budgets to achieve both corporate and business unit goals
- Leverages marketing expertise, market trend insights and strong industry knowledge to partner with business unit leaders.