Established a new role within a full-service dealer partnership to generate revenue for clients by providing best-in-class sales and management training. Manage a portfolio of automobile dealerships across New Jersey and New York; maintain trusted relationships, analyze processes, and deliver value-added solutions in order to improve output and efficiencies. Facilitate group training, and lead individualized training, for finance and sales managers to dealerships within, as well as outside of the New Jersey territory. Additionally, manage social media marketing in order to develop new partnership agreements with dealers throughout the region.
• Analyze dealership processes and deliver solutions to improve efficiencies and support value-added after-market sales opportunities.
• Identify areas of improvement utilizing the benefits of partnering with a full-service agency through the delivery of warranties, sales and management training, F&A training, and employee compensation plans.
• Collaborate with dealerships to develop and recommend efficient and customized processes for sales and finance generating an increase in customer traffic, sales, and revenue with exponential gains during the Covid-19 global pandemic.
• Support “Online Training Academy” live webinars by creating wrap-up video podcasts that summarize each weekly training tutorial, present post-training media clips on social media platforms to create relevant touchpoints with current clients and develop future leads.
• Conduct compliance audits and training to ensure state and federal guidelines are adhered to; analyze findings and recommend best practices to enhance workflows and diminish potential fines due to non-compliance.
• Spearhead social media marketing by drafting content for blogs and online articles for company website and social platforms; created 25+ blogs and articles with unique and relevant content to support partner dealerships and build up company profile for further reach, significance, and generate leads. Peaked interest of a new dealer group which resulted in new clients and internal company expansion of 15% during global pandemic.
Partnered with customers, following the sale of a vehicle, to negotiate and solidify financial agreement and close transaction following review of loan options. Ascertained additional needs and delivered post-sales solutions with value-added products to maximize profits. Identified areas of improvement and collaborated with finance and sales teams to create new processes that improved efficiencies and met the demands of evolving markets. Supported team by covering various roles as needed including front desk, reception, sales support, customer care, and management of cash flow. Delivered a warm greeting to customers, ensuring a positive experience.
• Led the Finance department in achieving the highest new car finance average in the market within the last 5 years driving in $800 per vehicle higher than the competition.
• Championed an increase in the customer satisfaction index; reaching a high of 94% compared to the market average of 70-80%.
• Executed credit reports and analyzed applications; created unique recommendations, negotiated options, and structured deals with banks and customers to meet the needs of all parties.
• Created financial reports detailing daily sales performance, profitability, and monthly sales averages.
• Supported management through report review; edited presentations, letters, mailers, and documents to ensure accuracy and delivery of maximum impact.
• Ensured 100% compliance with state and federal regulations as well as manufacturer guidelines.
• Maintained in-house CRM system to manage customer engagement cycle; performed follow up calls to ensure satisfaction and enhance opportunities for repeat business.
Executive Assistant, Sales Management
Supported the development of sales leads and business generation by developing Business Development Department. Managed CRM system and all communication with online leads and customers. Engaged with potential clients to uncover needs and assign them to a salesperson to fulfill automotive desires. Delivered solutions to resolve internal problems and customer queries. Tracked vehicle inventory and executed sales activities as requested by the sales team and management.
• Increased sales by 50% in under 6 months through effective management of over 1000 leads monthly.
• Improved customer satisfaction scores to over 90% month-over-month.
• Created marketing events and advertisements to increase showroom traffic and enhance the dealership brand.