Dynamic and motivated professional with 1.5 years of experience in the FinTech industry and IT. An accomplished leader with comprehensive business and technical acumen, solid collaboration skills, and strong team-building powers. Innate ability to build and sustain strong relationships to streamline fluid and relevant communications.
● Devise innovative solutions including strong documentation ensuring fluid and relevant communications.
● Drive migration from legacy systems to the Cloud utilizing Amazon Web Services, Terraform scripting, and GitLab.
● Ensure proper implementation of the full software development life cycle within multiple software environments.
● Work directly with high performing developers and product owners in an effort to stay current on new product features.
● Created a LITE life cycle project & implemented a new admin page to show the roles of users with permissions, usernames, and company driving amount of work requests down by 90%.
● Created and pushed Agile methodology with JIRA sprints for current and existing full life cycle projects.
● Gathered technical and non-technical requirements and designs, developed and executed project plans, and report status on both LITE and full life cycle projects.
● Implement documentation & estimation of projects using Confluence.
● Worked directly with a diverse high school student body to instruct and create Raspberry Pi's.
● Trained and mentored students on how to battle exploited material in software and hardware.
● Collaborated with a high performing team to better streamline operations.
● Successfully administered physical and digital filing systems including keeping comprehensive documents easily retrievable by team members.
● Designed and implemented confidential data in Access switchboard databases.
● Worked directly with high profile Sergeants and Criminal Investigators on sensitive and classified case files