Thank you for the opportunity for the next role at your company. After reviewing the job description, it’s clear that you’re looking for a candidate that is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with the role and can perform them confidently. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly and perform above expectations.
I am a hard-working recent college graduate (3 GPA, Bachelor in Computer Science-Game Design) from California-San Francisco Art Institute. During my academic career, I also managed to accrue nearly 8 years of work experience. I’ve currently have the privilege of working for G4S in a Security Operations Center role, where I learned valuable professional skills such as communication,administration, software, and methods and knowledge behind security. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as quality-oriented by my professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I apply proven multitasking, attention to detail, technical, and research skills which I hope to leverage into my next role at your company.
After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of competent and competitive candidate you are looking for. I look forward to elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your organization. Please contact me at 408-429-5910 or via email at Johan.email@example.com to arrange a convenient meeting.Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Palo Alto, CA
G4S September 2018 - Present
• Examine all security, communications, and fire/life safety systems within the specified area through the monitoring systems provided.
• Coordinate liaison between all departments and the security department.
• Redirect, without delay, concerns and details concerning unusual/critical incidents to Shift Supervisor, Account Manager, and Security Director.
• Execute reliable data, procedures and records of suspicious incidents occurring on or near facilities (completed by shift records, pass- down logs, incident reports, logs of incident reports or other existing methods).
• Supervise the monitoring of all control room equipment and keys. Log All equipment badges and keys provided by security parking and shuttle bus employees.
• Transmitted, without delay, to Shift Supervisor, Account Manager of any missing, damaged, or inoperative equipment or communications, alarm, CCTV, or other systems.
• Proactively monitor all surveillance cameras and CCTV remote viewer programs, respond to all security/life safety system alarms.
• Process and respond to incidents and emergencies obtained through normal and emergency phones and intercoms.
• Utilize two-way communication systems, ticketing system, Outlook, and Skype/Slack.
• Direct employees and security staff during emergency / while coordinating with emergency services.